The new HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Healthcare Tablet is designed to deliver that kind of mobile technology to physicians, nurses and other healthcare provider networks. Developed in collaboration with Cerner, the ElitePad 1000 Healthcare Tablet is deployable in any clinical environment.
The tablet helps reduce the risk of medical errors by using a 2D barcode reader to validate personnel, patients, and catalog and administrate medication. Patient data is kept secure with certified smartcard reader; HP Client Security, HPBIOS Protection, and Trusted Platform Module (TPM) and full disk encryption.
Durable and lightweight, the tablet also has an antimicrobial treatment1, is easy to clean, and meets IP 54 specifications. “Collaboration with HP in the development of the HP ElitePad 1000 Healthcare Tablet means that this solution incorporates Cerner's unique knowledge and expertise of clinician workflows and is designed to meet the unique requirements of a healthcare environment,” stated Tom Gifford, Director at Cerner Corporation.
- Features and components of the device were created in tandem with healthcare and hospital professionals. It allows users to give patients higher quality care without constraints.
- Capable of integrating with the systems clinicians use on a regular basis, giving them the information they need at their fingertips, such as EHRs and telehealth applications.
- Helps reduce the risk of medical errors by using the 2D barcode to validate personnel and patients and catalogue and administer medication.
- Built-in noise cancelling software allows for clear and accurate dictation.
- Contoured edges and ergonomic design.
- Full HD access on an outdoor-viewable, 10.1-inchdiagonal, 1920x1200, multi-touch Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 panel.
- Windows 8.1 Pro, 1 a quad-core Intel® processor, 8 and 128 GB storage.*
- Manage data, security, and devices from the cloud with HP Touchpoint Manager.
- Supports Android, iOS, and Windows.
- Optional accessories such as the tablet pen enable easy data input. A docking station helps to create a desktop-like environment when working while on rounds or at a nurse’s station.
*Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality.